Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Click! Take a Pic!

It's that time again...school pictures! Yes, my oldest two are just in preschool, but it's never too early to start taking school pictures, right?!? Just as they did last year, Teddy Bear Portraits managed to talk me into buying the pictures they take as a fundraiser for the preschool. Despite the fact that we had literally just had professional pictures taken four days prior to these (baby boy's newborn pics...coming soon!), I couldn't skip on Noah's first preschool pictures! I know, I'm a sucker. Oh well, these will look nice hanging on the wall with the fall decorations. :) So, here's a collage I made of the little cuties...


...yes, it doesn't really get much cuter than that! Once again, they didn't sucker me into buying their collage. I purchased an 8 x 10 of each of these pics and made my own! :) Ethan is looking as ornery as ever. Surprise! Poor little Noah was actually home sick with a fever that week, but we took him in just to get pics. We finally managed to get a smile out of him at the very end. He did require a car in hand though. ;) I can't believe how quickly they are growing...or the fact that next year, I'll be buying Ethan's kindergarten pics. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)