Tuesday, October 9, 2012

kreations by kristy

Since the birth of Noah, I had been taking a bit of a hiatus from my business, kreations by kristy. I recently completed an order for a bridal shower and I posted about it on my business blog. I am going to try to do a better job keeping up with that blog from now on when I complete orders. Please take a minute to check out my latest project...


...and contact me if you have any design needs! Christmas will be here before we know it, so I'll soon be working on designs for the holidays and will be offering specials on early orders! :)


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Is there anything you can't do?! These look amazing and I had no idea you had another business!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're too kind! Thanks!! Yep, that is really my only business, since I just do this for fun and memories. :)

      Delete

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)