Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Click! Take a Pic! {Part 2}

It's that time again...school pictures! Nope, I'm not repeating myself. Well, yes, technically I am. Even though they did school pictures in the fall, I guess they decided to do them again this spring. So yeah, you know me. I'm a sucker for buying pics of my kids!! Teddy Bear Portraits managed to talk me into buying the pictures they take as a fundraiser for the preschool. Even though we'll be getting family pics done at the beach next month, I couldn't say no to these. I mean, really, look how adorable they are. :) So yeah, these will look nice hanging on the wall with the spring decorations. :) So, here's a collage I made of the little cuties to match the collage I did in the fall...


Here's the one from the fall, in case you forgot how they looked at that time. ;) It's kind of amazing how much they change in about 7 months!! They both are looking way too grown up. I know that happens, but sometimes I wish time could just stand still for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)