Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

I can hardly believe it's my sixth Mother's Day already! I consider myself pretty fortunate to be the mother to these three amazing little guys and sweet fur girl! :)


Here's a fun look back at my first five Mother's Days! :)


So as I was scrolling through Facebook the other day while nursing the tiny one, I saw a cute Mother's Day card (All About Mom) that a friend's preschooler made. It was a fill-in-the-blank form where the child answers questions about their mother. I thought it was a fun idea, so out of curiosity, I wanted to see what my boys had to say about me! ;) I put their answers in bold and italics.

Ethan:

My mom is five feet tall and weighs about five pounds. Her hair is brown and her eyes are blue.

My mom's favorite colors are pink, blue and gray, and her favorite food is salad. Her favorite place to eat is Chick-Fil-A. On the weekends, my Mom likes to sit and rest.

My mom is the happiest when we play outside. You are special to me because you're my mommy.


Noah:

My mom is really tall and weighs about three pounds. Her hair is brown and her eyes are blue.

My mom's favorite color is pink and her favorite food is tacos. Her favorite place to eat is Chick-Fil-A. On the weekends, my Mom likes to get dessert.

My mom is the happiest when we play with toys. You are special to me because I just love you.

Ethan, Noah and Amos. Love these sweet boys!

I guess I need to thank my kids for thinking I'm so skinny! Haha! I think perhaps they just have no concept of weight yet. ;) They do know their colors though! And they did a good job knowing my favorite ones. I don't know about salad and tacos as my favorites, but I do like them. :) While Chick-Fil-A may not top my list as favorite-favorite, it is my favorite "fast-food" place to go! My favorite answer has to be what they both came up with for what I like to do on weekends! LOL!! They are both right, I love resting and I love getting dessert, too! Haha! They are too sweet and I was right, this was super fun!!


They brought home super cute gifts that they made at preschool.



Happy Mother's Day to all fellow and future mamas! Hug your babies, human and fur, extra tight today!!

Mother's Day 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)