Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Wednesday One: Week 1

For 2013, I'm going to start a new weekly post on Wednesdays. It will be a mix of a project 365 and a project 52, since I'll be taking daily pics, but posting weekly. I am putting together weekly collages of Instagram pics that I take, capturing our everyday moments. I will choose one photo for each day of 2013. One word will be used to describe each photo. Hence, The Wednesday One. My hope is to create a photobook at the end of the year to preserve these precious memories.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you, Nicole! :) I am awful about actually printing pictures that I take, so I am hoping by doing this, I will actually do it this year! I can just drop these pages (I still need to design a few more) into a book! Done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to create this tribute to (and "timecapsule" of) your family. Fantastic way to capture memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Meredith! I am really enjoying putting these together!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)