Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The Wednesday One: Week 1

It's time for year #2 of the Wednesday One! :) I'm so glad that I did this last year. Those pages will print into a great book for us to keep through the years. Since I haven't gotten around to making any other photo books for the kids yet (someday it will happen, right?!?), at least I have this!

I changed up the design for this year. More fun, clean and modern. This year will be the year of the hashtag, since my dear sister loves it so much. ;) Haha! Not really, but Amos's shirt that he wore on New Year's Day inspired me on that one. I thought it'd be fun, so we'll see how that goes. :) I'm sure I'll be sick of them by the end of the year! LOL! So, here it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Show me some love! ;)